The Campaign for Georgia Tech
Over the next five years, with the support of alumni, parents, friends, corporations, and foundations, Georgia Tech can secure the resources that will help us achieve the most ambitious goals in our history. This campaign will build a foundation for advancing the Institute and its impact for decades to come.
1/ PAY BY WIRE TRANSFER from a bank account
- From FRANCE: Tax deduction certificate sent by email.
- From BELGIUM, GERMANY, SPAIN, SWITZERLAND OR the UNITED KINGDOM :
Tax deduction certificate through the Transnational Giving Europe network - simple instructions Here.
* For other countries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
2/ PAY BY CREDIT CARD (online payment)
- From a French bank account: Tax deduction certificate will be sent by email.
- From a bank account outside of France: Tax deduction certificate will not be possible.
If interested in receiving a tax deduction, a Wire Transfer (Option 1) is the only possibility thanks to our exclusive agreement with “Transnational Giving Europe”.
Please use the form below, and click the "Submit & Pay by Credit Card" button to complete your payment via our secure gateway.
Euros, dollars and pound sterling currencies accepted and automatically converted to Euros. Please check with your bank or credit card to see if any additional conversion fees will be incurred.
- to provide those who might not have the financial support you had, a chance to receive a Georgia Tech education
- to help instill a global mindset in the leaders of tomorrow
- to improve student facilities on the Metz campus
For more information, please contact:
Associate Vice President
for International Development
(+1) 404 894 5505
for International Development - Europe
(+32) 474 88 03 88
Alumni and Corporate Relations
Georgia Tech-Europe (currently says “Georgia Tech-Lorraine”)
+33(0) 3 87 20 39 50